Due to tremendous growth, Eccella US is hiring an experienced professional for a full time Solutions Architect role. As a valued team member you’ll be compensated competitively while expanding your career. You'll play a key role in designing end-to-end solutions based on customer needs while working closely with a Senior technical team during all phases of the project life cycle. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to learn and use new products to design and build innovative solutions for our clients.
- Project Delivery – design, architect, and implement solutions. Work closely with customers to understand the business goals and to develop solution architectures to support these goals.
- Support the broader team with design and development of solutions, and enablement.
- Support pre-sales activities, business development and sales
A successful candidate will have the following;
Background and Skills
- 7+ years of work experience, preferably in a consulting company
- 5+ years of hands-on data management experience
- 3+ years of experience in solutions architecture
- Expertise using Data Management Tools such as Informatica B2B DT and DX, Data Quality, MDM, PowerCenter.
- Technical expertise: ETL, SQL, Databases, Data Management, Data Warehousing
- Different RDBMs (eg Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 etc.)
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or a related field is required
Experience and ability
- Experience architecting, scoping and delivering highly complex data management solutions
- Plus if you have experience designing and architecting B2B EDI solutions using EDI X12 / EDIFACTS
- Healthcare or Manufacturing industry background is a plus
- Experience designing and building a data warehouse including data modeling
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, work independently and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Act as the project SME in order to provide valuable insight to the client
- Excellent communication skills, client-facing experience and drive to help others
- Success managing senior-level client relationships
- Presenting to clients or other decision makers to promote ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Ability to mentor and coach others
- Takes ownership of project tasks and independently communicates status to the greater team
- Able to travel up to 35%, NYC area preferred
Come see why Eccella US has been named to Fortune's 50 Best Small Workplaces list in 2016.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Eccella is a data consulting company solving complex business challenges through innovative, custom built information systems. Eccella leverages cutting edge technologies in data management, big data, data analytics and data science in order to build data-driven companies that can make better, more informed decisions, faster to support their business growth or efficiencies gain goals. Eccella has offices in NYC, London and Mumbai from which it serves large enterprises and public sector companies.